Yes, it's here, My first Blog Post!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 / Posted by Aaron /

Well, I'm 18 today.
Life seems to be going by me at warp speed! I mean just yesterday I was a kid, now I'm (gasp!) an Adult.
To be honest, it's really not so different as I thought it would be. I agree with C. S. Lewis, "Parts of me are still 12 and I think that other parts were already 50 when I was 12".
Well, I'd love to talk more about myself, but I got some candles to blow out.

Blessings,
Aaron

Labels: , , ,

3 comments:

Comment by Jacob on January 14, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Yay! You're first blog haha. Happy Birthday, by the way.

Comment by JenLyn on January 14, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Finally you wrote a blog lol.

but seriously I agree
I turn 21 soon and I know what you mean about time going by so fast..its weird isnt it..

Happy birthday by the way!

Comment by mathiasTheKing on January 21, 2009 at 10:54 AM

I didn't know you were old!

Post a Comment